
Jeffrey and Sean
Today was a much better day than yesterday. Roger is still away, but I got to spend time with my friends Sean and Jeffrey. We had dinner and watched several episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
It seems like I tend to see the worst side of things when I'm by myself. I'm very lucky to have friends to help me get through the roughest times. Thanks guys.
3 comments:
You define the idea of "chosen family" to me. My brother, my friend! Thanks for the gift of your friendship.
aww what a cutey picture!
your fotos have been really wonderful. Maybe you could show some shots of your summer vacation??
Thanks, but I didn't take this photo in particular, and it's not from our summer vacation. You're right though: I should post some vacation photos. And I agree, this is a cute picture. :-)
Post a Comment