Wednesday, August 20, 2008

following up on "Bear411 reject"

Following up on yesterday’s post:
Thanks for the words of support regarding my heart-rending rejection from beardom. Honestly though, I don't expect other people to drop out of using Bear411. It may not be the best show in town, but it is the most popular, which does count for something.

For me personally, it's fun to have something chuckle about. Plus the rejection validates my D-List status!

And I'm glad that you're amused at the look of my dismayed face. For the record, here’s my full range of shocked and awed expressions:

(Donations are now being accepted for my scholarship to the Copacabana School of Acting.)

2 comments:

purlewe said...

*snerk. The extra photos were indeed a bonus.

anyone who rejuects you on the notion of not being bear enough is obviouslt blind. But I agree with your mean girls analysis. I think that some of these websites are too mean girls for me.

Breenlantern said...

*******

faint

:-)