I’ve been inspired by Sean's blog today (yes, it’s true, Sean!), who courageously went ahead and posted on his blog three times in one day with nothing to report! Who says you need to wait for something to happen to write?So today I’m going to quote an excerpt from The Book of Useless Information (by Noel Botham & The Useless Information Society):
"In 1980, Namco released Pac-Man, the most popular video game (or arcade game) of all time. The original name was going to be Puck Man, but executives saw the potential for vandals to scratch out part of the P in the game’s marquee and labeling..."
This just goes to show you that the creators of Pac-Man were all about the money and not about fun at all.
Don't be fooled by the his cute looks; each of those little dots Pac Man ate represented a quarter that could've went towards my college education... And here we are today.
3 comments:
ok.. you found the best foto of pac man ever. EVER!
http://www.freepacman.org/
I was hoping you'd see that picture. Naturally I thought of you when I found it...
OMG!!! FREE Pac-Man!!!!
http://www.freetetris.org/
Post a Comment