It’s slightly unsettling though, to not remember when and where this picture was taken. (Any thoughts, Sean?) I know for certain it would have to have been less than year ago; only because we’ve known Sean and Jeffrey no longer than that. It makes me realize just how much I don’t remember about my own recent past.
I suppose we would all like to think we can remember everything; but the truth is, there wouldn’t be enough room in our brains for all of that information. It’s not of great comfort though, as I think our memories are a big part of our sense of who we are.
Ironically, although we might not remember what we did a week ago; we can often remember small moments from even our distant childhoods.
3 comments:
Oh sweety! It was Friday January 18th around 8:00: our friend Jen had just come off the train from NYC and you guys met us at the Pump Station for dinner...it was taken on my iphone in bad lighting after we'd been seated(hence the grainy-ness.)I never forget a moment with you guys...sigh...I guess our time together just isn't as memorable for you!
Oh Sean; of course I remember that evening! I just don't remember you taking our photograph. Are you sure it wasn't a hidden camera?
Personally I lvoe the photo both for the grainy-ness and the droll smiles.
Post a Comment