Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Hey folks,

As new as this blog is, I’ve decided I need to take a break and get out of the house and away from the computer for a while. The truth is, I’ve run out of things to say that are witty, cheerful, poignant or funny. I’ve been spending too much time at my computer, somehow thinking that writing blog entries and E-mails, or posting lame comments on other peoples blogs amounts to any kind of real social contact.

I need to get out and find a job, whatever it may be, however it may pay; and even though that might mean being in an environment where sexist remarks are considered cute, ignorance reigns, and my personal life is seen as an oddity if not an abnormality. I can’t say whether I’ll be comfortable, but at least I will be among live people and not staring at a computer monitor.

In general, I need to get over my fear of strangers. Staying here inside is only making it worse. I find myself not knowing how to talk to people at all anymore.

I might return, but I can’t say when. Sorry for the grim tone… That’s why I don’t want to write anymore
Hugs,
Dan

1 comment:

purlewe said...

I understand, but I hope you do come back and post. I miss talking to you every day. this is a nice way to see what's up.

The plumbing woes.. OH WOE! But I hope that you now ahve a functioning bathroom. And no cat stuck inside the walls :)

hugs