Friday, December 7, 2007

Politics: check the facts

My friend Alan in Philadelphia sent me this valuable website tip. I thought his introduction was better than any I could write:

Friends,

For those of you who are political "junkies" or simply interested in truth and accuracy, you might find this service interesting. As the presidential campaign steamrolls toward primaries, conventions and elections, I've been appreciating the work FactCheck does in holding candidates and others accountable for their words. Now if only this word got out to the people to actually have an effect, that would be a m'chaiya!

Hag Urim same'ah.

Alan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My problem with politicans is determinig what exactly is the truth and what are their real convictions. We have been lied to continuously and yet we want so desperately to believe that we buy into the rhetoric over and over again. If this site will assist in revealing what is really the truth, I welcome its presence.