I know I’m quite possibly overdoing it on the snow photos; but last night's snowfall created some exceptional scenes this morning...
Here are two more views of the old dogwood at the bedroom window again. Keep in mind that this is looking out a second storey window, yet the snow is so dense you can hardly see through the branches:
Here are two more views of the old dogwood at the bedroom window again. Keep in mind that this is looking out a second storey window, yet the snow is so dense you can hardly see through the branches:
I took a walk to the back of our yard to take this picture of our house:
Looking the opposite direction from the back door:
One of the maples in the front yard:
1 comment:
All that snow and still none here in Philly Can't say I am envious even considering its beauty. However, am still enjoying the pictures.
Post a Comment