We haven't had the devastating ice storms that others in the U.S. have recently suffered - Just a little coating to make things look wintry. This is a view of the dogwood tree just outside our bedroom window. The ice is pretty; but it's also nice to know that each one of those buds will be a flower in spring. Sometimes it can seem like time stands still in winter: plants cease to grow, animals sleep, and birds fly away south. But there's still life and change, even underneath ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a beautiful photo. Perhaps you should spend more time taking pictures....if you need any models...hehehehe
I love the pic..in fact it made me think you should start one of those 356 projects.. 365 pics of things you find every day. Your fotos have just b'come amazing lately!!!
of course if breenlantern modelled I would still want to see them ;)
Dan,
They are right. It's a beautiful photo. I dodn't know you had that talent. Can't wait to see more.
Alan
Thanks guys, that's very nice of you to say. Maybe I should start posting more photos, especially since I seem to be at a loss for words lately... Now what do I photograph?
Post a Comment