This blog is to keep my friends up-to-date on the mostly small events of my life. If you don't know me, I doubt you will find this very interesting, so consider yourself warned!
Cute pics of Sam!!!! FYI: for the record, it's actually "Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up" despite it becoming ingrained into the hearts and minds of America the way you stated it.
2 comments:
Cute pics of Sam!!!! FYI: for the record, it's actually "Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up" despite it becoming ingrained into the hearts and minds of America the way you stated it.
He he he...you're favorite quoting queen.
I know I know... I've seen Sunset Boulevard numerous times; but it sounds so much better this way!
And I think it's the way Bugs Bunny said it when he was doing a Norma Desmond drag scene, way back in the better days of the "real" Looney Tunes.
Post a Comment