Friday, September 12, 2008

the hypocrisy of the talking heads

Ah, this is the time of glory for political commentators and party spokespeople. Spin spin spin. "Crap is ice cream, no forget I said that, I mean ice cream is crap:"



Footnote: this video only features Republican hypocrites. To be fair, I am sure there has been some hypocrisy spewing from the mouths of the so-called experts on the other side of the aisle.

But how much? More, or less? I would venture to offer a opinion, but that wouldn't be very scientific of me. I wouldn't want to be accused of unfair, uh, "victimologization." It would be interesting to see the results of an unbiased study, if there could be one.

But could there possibly be a counterpart to Karl Rove or Bill O'Reilly? I don't think so!

Thanks to Alan for alerting me to this video.

No comments: