Thursday, August 20, 2009

Revival - maybe


Hello out there... I would not be surprised if nobody sees this post, as I realize this blog has been left cold and neglected for a very long time. I mostly blame work. It's been a while since I've worked full time consistently for month after month. So what's the verdict? Do I like it? Well let's just say I am grateful I am not unemployed and leave it at that.


Anyway, today I took a glance here and saw I had left the blog hanging on such a sad note: farewell to my mother's cat Tom. I felt I had to post something new, even if it ends up being the end note for another long while.


And I should post a new photo. Let's see: Here's a shot of Jack looking suave and handsome, as usual.

2 comments:

Breenlantern said...

I miss your voice on the web. I think you could really express yourself here in ways you find difficult to in person. Consider shooting for a post a week on anything that comes to mind, or even share your dreams...that would be entertaining. Anyhoo, always nice to see a new post from you.

Dan said...

Thanks Sean, er breenlntrn