Thursday, March 26, 2009

a real interview?

I just got a call to come in for an interview at the Dept of Taxation and finance! I guess they kept my name on a list from the previous interview I had months ago (and practically forgot about.)

One thing though: the interview is on April Fool's Day. Could it be a practical joke?

... Nah...

Although the guy did say his name is "Josh."

Heheheh, What are the odds?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

6 comments:

A Lewis said...

I'll bet that Jost is totally hot and needing some help .... and you're just the dude to help him with it. Good for you, Dan!

Breenlantern said...

this is it i just know it!!!!!

Dan said...

I'm betting he's probably not hot. Didn't sound like it on the phone anyway. Buy as long as I get a 'real' permanent job (and maybe even relatively low stress!) I don't care if he looks like Bozo the Clown!

Alan said...

I heard that Bozo the Clown's real name is Josh.

Good luck.

goldibehr@livejournal said...

Good luck with your interview.

Allogenes said...

Josh sounds really cute! Good luck!