Forgive me, It's just too much fun not to make fun of this guy...
Denver Post Article:
"Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee on Monday endorsed a proposed Colorado Human Life Amendment that would define personhood as a fertilized egg."
Of the many comments on this article; this one is particularly good:
"Even though I’m pro-choice, there’s a part of me that’s for this. Think about it, if this comes to pass I could get a freezer full of fertilized eggs and claim them all as dependents. Not only would I not have to pay any taxes, but with the $300 per child rebate coming up I could make a few hundred thousand dollars."
Denver Post Article:
"Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee on Monday endorsed a proposed Colorado Human Life Amendment that would define personhood as a fertilized egg."
Of the many comments on this article; this one is particularly good:
"Even though I’m pro-choice, there’s a part of me that’s for this. Think about it, if this comes to pass I could get a freezer full of fertilized eggs and claim them all as dependents. Not only would I not have to pay any taxes, but with the $300 per child rebate coming up I could make a few hundred thousand dollars."
- - - - - -
Thanks goes again to my friend Don in Philadelphia for these items.
Thanks goes again to my friend Don in Philadelphia for these items.
1 comment:
I loved the satire! It was satire - wasn't it? As a divinity student I find it incomphensible that he subscribes to and promotes such ideals. In the light of overwhelming scientific evidence, how can one be so blind as to not see. Does he still believe that the world is flat and the sun circles the earth?
Post a Comment